Monday, June 14, 2010

LONG
- Nikkei: +1.3% since entry June 7

SHORT
- Canadian financials: entry June 14


CLOSED TRADES
- S&P 500: -4.7% since entry Feb. 22 (using 200% leveraged fund)
- Crude oil: +28.0% between entry April 19 and exit June 14 (using 200% leveraged fund)

Notes:
- Trade results are as of the close of trading on Friday, June 11. Any new and closed positions are as of the open on Monday, June 14, unless otherwise noted.
- Returns on trades are based on my own positions, not the underlying market prices, unless otherwise noted. Returns from closed trades include trading fees. My own return may differ from the return of the underlying index, security or commodity because of variations in how the security I use tracks the market. In some cases, my return is based on a leveraged fund and may also include currency exchange into Canadian dollars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex,
Great site!!! Can you please tell me what 200% leveraged crude oil fund you use??
Thanks for your time.

Alex Roslin said...

Hi Anonymous,

I used HOU for this signal, but I might use another security another time. Not a recommendation!

Best regards,
Alex