Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LONG
-

SHORT
S&P 500: +1.5% since entry Feb. 17 (using a 200% leveraged ETF)

Closed trades
-

Notes:
- Positions are as of the close, Wednesday, Feb. 18.
- Returns on trades are based on my own positions, not the underlying market prices. My own return may differ from the return of the underlying index, security or commodity because of variations in how the security I use tracks the market. In some cases, my return is based on a leveraged fund and may also include currency exchange into Canadian dollars.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

why was this position posted the day after the big decline?

Alex Roslin said...

That's when I got around to updating my numbers. I usually do it sometime early the week, but can't always do it at the same time. It's easy enough, however, for you to figure out what the return would be on any particular day since you have the entry date price.

Regards,
Alex